Job Vacancy At Bank Of Abyssinia
Position: Warehouse Management- Junior Officer
BA Degree in Procurement & Supplies Management, Logistic & Supply Chain Management, Management, or other business-related fields.
Minimum of 1-year cognate banking experience.
To participate in day-to-day activities of the warehouse in order to add value and excel in customer service.
Main Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in day-to-day warehouse operations.
- Receive items (Operational or Capital) by counting material, registering lot number, and serial number, and assigning fixed asset tag number.
- Issuing item (Operational or Capital) for requesting organ by preparing and transacting the Movement Order and registering serial/lot number if any.
- Maintain all necessary store records as per the warehouse procedure.
- Ensure timely collection of used fixed assets and hold proper records of returned items.
- Actively engage in the process of arranging the layout of the warehouse to maximize space utilization as per the schedule set by the storekeeper.
- Ensure and react on the items (Operational or Capital) were properly packed in the process of loading/unloading and immediately inform the storekeeper if any major discrepancy happens.
- Follow the order of Store Keeper in line with the warehouse procedure.
- Cooperatively work with staff and handle external customers’ complaints/suggestions in a proper manner.
- Inform immediately to the Storekeeper whenever there is an unusual circumstance occurred in the work area or process.
- Serve the internal and external customers in an ethical manner.
- Perform other related duties given by the supervisor.
Apply Here: https://bit.ly/3Ljcotb