Position: Chauffeur (MSG)
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of experience in driving a passenger or cargo vehicle is required.
Note: Please upload all work experience copies of yours under “Other Document 1 or 2”
Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
EDUCATION: Completion of Secondary School is required.
Note: Please upload all copies of your Education under “High School Diploma or equivalent”
- Level 3 (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing Amharic is required.
- Level 2 (Limited knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required.
(You are required to pass the English Placement Test (EPT) that is conducted by the Human Resources Office).
Salary: USD $8,184 – USD $8,184
Deadline: September 20, 2022
How to Apply:
In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested completion of High/Secondary school is required. As verification of educational requirements by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide the requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position.
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent) (if applicable)
- Residency and/or Work Permit (if applicable)
- Passport copy (if applicable)
- High/Secondary school certificate (required)
- Work experience Copy (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Certificate or License (if applicable)
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email or phone.