Position: Supply Clerk (Receiving)
Qualifications and Evaluations
A minimum of two (2) years of experience in supply/warehousing/expendables or property/supply management is required.
Note: Please upload all work experience copies of yours under “Other Document 1 or 2”
Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
EDUCATION: Completion of high school education is required.
Note: Please upload all copies of your Education under “Secondary (high) school certificate”
Level 3 (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing Amharic is required.
Level 3 (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This may be tested)
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Salary: USD $8,208
Deadline: September 12, 2022
How to Apply:
In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested completion of high school completion and/or transcripts as verification of educational requirements by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide the requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position.
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent) (if applicable)
- Residency and/or Work permit (if applicable)
- Passport copy (if applicable)
- Secondary school completion or High school certificate copy or transcript (required)
- Work Experience copies (required)
- Driving license (required)
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF – 50 (if applicable)
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email or phone.