Ethiopian Red Cross Society invites qualified applicants for the following position
Job Title: Liaison and Protocol Officer
Work Place: Addis Ababa
Deadline: August 26, 2022
- Participates and assists in formulating the performance procedures and routines related to service delivery to society and PNS.
- Expedites and handles pending communication and partnership business matters of the Society and PNS in organizations having different business affiliations with the Society;
- Receives guests of the Society and PNS; books and schedules flights, and purchases tickets; processes hotel accommodations, provides tour guidance and arranges meetings on arrival, departure, and during the stay.
- Records follow the travel schedule of the management staff and guests of the Society and perform the necessary tasks for its smooth flow;
- Provides the necessary information for ERCS guests about information of the country, the National Society, and other precautionary issues they need to adhere to;
- As necessary represents the National Society in Governmental and other entities to process administrative and other routine matters;
- Answers inquiries of the society and PNS’ guests relating to hotel, tourist, and other local services and amenities.
- Handle work permit and duty-free status processing.
- Process passport and visa issues to ERCS Board, Management, PNS members, and other employees and ERCS gusts as required by the SG Office Head;
- Attends to matters relating to passport, travel insurance, visa, foreign currency, and other special travel requirements of the Society’s personnel traveling abroad on business;
- Arranges flight schedule and transport service to the airport and from the airport to home for the society’s and PNS office’s staff traveling for local/international business purposes.
- Assists and participate in organizing and staging special events and functions.
- Facilitate and follow up on routine matters of the Society in government administrative organs and other offices as deemed necessary;
- Cooperates and supports the PNSs service delivery work unit as necessary
- and performs work-related activities as requested
- Performs related protocol and liaison duties as assigned by the SG Office Head.
Work Unit:– SG Office
Reports to: – Head, SG Office
Terms of employment: – Permanent
First Degree in Management, Journalism, Journalism and communication, Foreign Language, Public Administration Law, Political Science, and International Relations
4 years of work experience and a 3rd-grade driving license.
How to Apply
We invite candidates meeting the required qualifications to fill out the online employment application form with the indicated link https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/IyUTlyf1 before the closing date of this announcement on August 26, 2022.
Please note that we ONLY consider those who filled online application form. We regret to inform you that we do not accept CVs at this stage