VAS and Digital Product Specialist
- Reporting to the Product Lead VAS & Digital Products, the position holder’s role will be to develop and manage their portfolio’s digital products (which may include partner products), product pricing, commercialization of new products, product development and product management within the Consumer Products and Services department.
- Developing strong business opportunities jointly with conten6t partners.
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts and for delivering Partner-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- A Degree in a business or technical discipline
- A minimum of 3 years proven track record in account and relationship management
- Knowledge on the Product Lifecycle Management.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and high level of self-drive and energy
- Problem solving skills and decision-making guided by a customer experience focus.
- Knowledge of stake holder engagement and project management within cross functional teams.
Provide support in managing the life cycle of Consumer products & services, defining product and partnership roadmaps in line with the revenue targets and strategy.
Ensure excellent customer experience for products by creating, testing and launching simple and efficient customer journeys.
Develop new campaigns to grow the VAS & digital products portfolio’s customer base and service revenue.
End to End Content Partner Management.
Manage Partner On-Boarding requests and related processes.
Develop and maintaining long-term relationships with strategic partners and key accounts
Ensuring partner orders are closed as per defined SLA’s. (Bulk SMS, Service Approval, orders processing)
Deliver on partner NPS for partner support and Customer NPS for VAS products and services.
Manage partner KYC updates and partner contact database.
Internal and external stakeholder engagement in a bid to support and rollout partner products and services.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the career portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume using this link https://safaricom.bamboohr.com/careers/122
The closing date for receiving applications is Thursday, February 2nd, 2023.